Search This Blog

Thursday 22 January 2009

You know you want it...

We had another 2 nights of Idol auditions this week. How I enjoy the beginning stages of the show. Perhaps I'm lame, but I'm so amused by it all. Some more highlights from this week:

  • Tatiana/"Miss AmericaIdol" - I hated her before she opened her mouth to sing. Wtf was with that dress?? Simon's reaction to her was fantastic; unfortunately, she's moving on to Hollywood. And seriously - that laugh? I'd be up on criminal charges if she was in my social circle.
  • Kai is a cutie; he can sing, and his dedication to his mama was touching, indeed.
  • Tiffany...must have shared whatever she was smoking with her mom and dad since they are the only 3 people in humanity who enjoy her singing. And her closing remark,"they don't even know theirselves?" Not only can she not sing, but she has trouble with the simplest of tasks, like speaking, apparently.
  • Joanna - I predict top 5, and she's cute, too.
  • Mr. Zebra and Patrick's pelvis. Wow.
  • Aaron WHOOO! Williamson, America's Next "Top Model". Guess maybe he really was intending to try out to be a model and not an idol? How I wish I had a quarter of his energy.
  • Lenesha (I've likely slaughtered her name spelling) - some good potential there. I really liked her own song she auditioned with - a very "Brandy" flair.
That's my time....I've got a warm cup of sleepy-time tea in my belly and I'm very much looking forward to snuggling down deep under that duvet.

No comments: