Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 January 2009

meh...

I work Saturday so I'm home today. I'm up to my eyeballs in laundry (literally if you piled it up in one stacked up pile I'd guarantee it'd reach - no, surpass, my eyeballs). That headache I alluded to the other day is back, or stronger...or something. I'm also currently sipping on some water, soon to be replaced by a tea...trying to convince myself that my throat isn't sore. Surely, it must be just dry. Yeah. It's too cold outside to do anything, but I do have a hair appointment tonight, and I suppose I should try to pick up a few things for Christopher's birthday (Thursday). That also means I should try to make a path through to my craft desk to make a card for him, too. I wish it was 6am. Turns out I have a lot more to do today than I thought.

No comments: