Search This Blog

Thursday 29 January 2009

If you don't watch American Idol, please disregard this post...

3 nights of AI this week? Almost too much... I have a few things to say about Tuesday:
  • That was a stunning shirt Randy had on, no?
  • George Ramirez...18 and that much hair? Is that even possible? For some reason I have an urge to watch "The 40 Year Old Virgin".
  • Michael Perrelli could use a little therapy. I think Simon destroyed his whole world - that is after he was already partially destroyed by the 'no guitar' rule.
  • That Anne Marie girl who got the 2nd chance - good voice. She'll likely go fairly far.
Wednesday I felt like poo...so laid on the couch, sans lappie. Writing this after the fact, the only two singers that stick out in my mind were those Simon felt would be memorable: the chick with the kid who just got divorced with the big long arm tat. Her voice was memorable. Heck if I can remember her name though. Secondly - the hippie child with the dirty feet. I'm unsure if I enjoy her voice, but she's slightly memorable (at least her feet are).

This brings us to Thursday, and may I just say that on Thursday night I would so much more prefer to be enthralled in a CSI plot than to hear sh!tty singers?
  • Simon proved his warmth and compassion in helping that chick get her job back; she couldn't sing her way out of a paper bag. Thank goodness she has a day job.
  • The fluffy, whiny chick in the bad outfit & 80's hairstyle, begging for a chance? Get a grip and listen to the background music, "You're no good, you're no good, you're no good...you're just no good".
  • "Rocker" Jackie - the chick in the room when the blinds fell. They all seemed to like her; I don't. Perhaps because she reminds me of a certain sl^t from my past named Cindy, and "I hate her guts"?
  • GuyPod - NO!
  • Norman Gentle - thanks for the giggle.
  • Ahhh...the return of Alexis...wow, what a surprise? She STILL sucks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god, that chick did have a Cindy-esque vibe(except that she could sing)... but honey, it was almost 20 yrs ago... time to let go...

Amber said...

I know - I just used that line ("notice the quotes" for effect) as I was quoting my little song lyric I came up for her. I probably wouldn't know her now if I fell over her. No more mentioning of the 20 years ago thing. That's just depressing...