Search This Blog

Monday 26 January 2009

Monday Monday

Yuck - is it really Monday morning again already?

The weekend passed very quickly, as always, but it was fab just the same. I worked Friday night til 9pm so it was home and an early bedtime that night. Saturday started out fairly lazy, with Chris bringing Timothy's breakfast to me, so I didn't even have to break an egg. A co-worker of Chris' had loaned him the first 2 seasons of Dexter, so we watched a few episodes of that over breakfast, and beyond - and I can easily say that the show is going to be another new favorite. It's sooooo good - check it out if you've not yet seen it or heard of it. Saturday night I joined my girlies for our monthly soiree. There were good eats, great laughs, co-miserating, and all-out fun (can you say t-h-e-r-a-p-y?). Thanks my lovelies! I can't wait until the next one!

Sunday Lana & Bruce had us over for an afternoon movie (Leatherheads - it was just fair, but seeing George Clooney in a starring role is never a bad thing). A huge thank you to Lana for encorporating a 'healthy' snack for the movie, and the fantastic supper she treated Chris & I to. It was excellent dawwwling :) xo. After returning home we caught ourselves up on the taped tv (ER & CSI), and watched another episode of Dexter.

That brings us up to current. I'm feeling sorta cruddy...can only blame it on the overindulgences on Saturday night, because I've been feeling so good prior. I can also likely blame too little sleep as well. Happy Monday, ya'll :).

No comments: