Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 January 2009

Tuesday

The spot on my left pinky finger between my knuckle and hand is swollen and hurts like a jeezer. I guess maybe arthritis? It's a bit of an inconvenience when I have to type constantly for a living. Pardon my whining, I just felt the need to b!tch about something.

I'm happy to report that there were no mishaps today before work with the cats and breakable items. I swept up more glass last night after Chris had moved the tv stand back to adjust his surround sound. On the weekend, I think I'd better get that moved all the way back and do another sweep through, though.

So the surround system is pretty awesome! We watched Signs last night and there were a few moments I thought I might pee myself. Zoe was so comical to watch, too...she kept hearing chirping birds from all the speakers, and was looking around the room back and forth with extreme curiosity. She really does covet birds.

Third week into the healthier eating habits...so far so good...anyone out there with nutritional advice (am I doing it all wrong), feel free to speak up. Now, I if I could just force myself to move around a bit I might get somewhere. I can say, though, that frequent trips to the bathroom are a bit of inadvertent exercise...the bathroom is downstairs, and I must be up and down at least every hour. Yeah, yeah. I like making up excuses.

Wow, this update was pathetic.

No comments: