Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 January 2009

Happy Birthday Rose!

Today is Rose's birthday.

Rose is Christopher's mother. A lady never truly likes to reveal her age, so I shall not divulge how old she is today...suffice it to say that she doesn't look a day over 45 :). She's a very kind, compassionate lady, and will do just about anything for the people that are important to her. She's always there to offer her advice, and she has a great sense of humor.

Today I raise a glass to you, dear Rose, to toast you on your very special day. I hope the year ahead brings you happiness, contentment, relaxation & prosperity! xo

2 comments:

Martha-Anne said...

Oh my goodness!! I work with Rose at Luna! She is the greatest!!!

Amber said...

Well would you look at that! Prime example proving it really IS such a small world after all :)