Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 January 2009

America, you make me giggle

So my mouth is tightening in the spot where there is little to no skin left. I suppose that might mean it's starting to heal. It still smarts like a sonofabitch, and I'm pretty sure crackers were the wrong choice for an afternoon snack... I've been diligently applying Blistex Medicated every 20 minutes. I think I may be suffering from post traumatic stress disorder though - seeing Chris sip on his steaming Neo Citran made my stomach turn.

Another stimulating 2 hour American Idol night. Highlights, you say? Ok:
  • leather-clad Brian; I especially enjoyed the little chest hairs peeking over the tank top. Josh Groban?? Seriously, dude. And give that jacket back to your little brother, will you?
  • to the poor girl having a serious mental breakdown...get some t-h-e-r-a-p-y.
  • So Dreds has a brother, eh? I'da never imagined a relation by listening to his supreme eloquence and adeptness at public speaking. And he started singing 20 days ago. I agree with Simon in that he was 'good-ish' but I just don't know that I can put up with another Castro-season (and yes, I'm being extremely sarcastic with the eloquence thing).
  • Banana-boy. Tell me, just what in tarnation WAS that?
  • the fluffy cheerleader for "Team Andrew" doing the splits rather frightened me, to be honest. 'Tho I was pretty impressed with the speed in which she planted herself back on her feet.
  • Michael Nicewonder. 'Nuff said. If you missed it, it's more than likely on YouTube.
Adios - I'm off to snuggle down into the deepest, warmest depths of my duvet. It's frickin COLD tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved Jasmine - call me Jazz 'cuz I'm all about the jazz. With the pink hair and the vampire teeth. The judges didn't say a word. She didn't say a word. She simply picked up her hat and left the room. You know you can't sing when....