Search This Blog

Saturday 31 January 2009

Date Night

After work last night Christopher and I went out for his birthday supper. He chose Mosaic Seafood & Grill (to my delight, since his initial thought was to go to a local high-end steakhouse. I don't eat steak, and there's little choice there if you don't; plus, it saved me likely $25-$35 on the meal. Amber-food plus cheaper food. Sweet.). The restaurant was packed! It was good to see that, in support of a local business, although it did take a while to get our meal. We were also seated right by the door, so every time it opened...freeeeeezing. That's my only complaint though. The food was really good, and my meal was huge, enabling me to eat some for supper and then take the rest to work for lunch today. Bonus :)

After supper we waltzed into a local novelty store - had some laughs there, and then headed onward to Mavors for dessert. Chris had his mind made up that he wanted creme brule, and he'd had it there before and wouldn't settle on anything but. So, it being his birthday and all...can't help but go along with it, right? For my own dessert, I opted for a specialty coffee a B52 coffee. Delish! It was a fantastical night...thanks hunny, and again, happy birthday :)

No comments: