Search This Blog

Thursday 29 January 2009

Happy Birthday Chris!

To the person who has stood by me through a lot of trying times. To the person who has brought so much goodness to my life. To the person who I don't thank half as much as I should. To the person who makes me laugh. To the person who can frustrate the heck out of me in one instant, yet at the same time can make me so happy the next. To the person who completes my sentences, sometimes before I say them. To the person who I'm proud to call my very best friend. To the person who doesn't judge me. To the person who accepts me for what I am.

Happy Birthday, Christopher. I hope the year ahead brings you much happiness, much love, and much prosperity (especially prosperity...heeehee). I love you to pieces.
Thanks for all* you do...xoxo

*for the countless hugs when I need them
*for scraping my windows when they're frosty
*for shoveling the path to my car everytime it snows
* for being the 98.5%-of-the-time-maker-of-supper
*for sticking by my side when I'm being impossible
*for putting up with my hairdryer pretty much every morning when you'd rather be sleeping
*for putting up with many days of less than hot water in the shower because I've been in first
*for letting me sleep in the bed when I'm snoring
*for being silly and making me smile even when I try my hardest not to
*for understanding my anal-ness when it comes to my taped tv
*for putting up with, and sometimes actually loving, my cats
*for your advice, even when there are times I don't take it (and not for screaming I TOLD YOU SO when I don't)
*for eating healthier with me these last few weeks
*for all this, and so much more....THANK YOU.

No comments: