Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 January 2009

Really Friggin Cool

So my first post of the day was kinda lame. I hate doing that to you, my lovelies, so instead of just leaving you with complaints, I give you this link:

http://www.davidbergman.net/blog/2009/01/22/how-i-made-a-1474-megapixel-photo-during-president-obamas-inaugural-address/


I strongly encourage you to click it, as well as read what it's all about...220 images - 1473 megapixels - stitched together to offer a panoramic image of the near two million people witnessing the recent inauguration.

So friggin cool.

Then, I strongly encourage you to view the image with the 'fullscreen gigapan viewer'. Then, you should click on the image just to see the clarity...see if you can find Aretha in her big-ass sparkly hat. If you look through the crowd, you could possibly even find someone pickin' his nose.

No comments: