As you've been accustomed to reading my thoughts post-performance, however, here they are:
- Jason - I enjoyed his first song, but loathed the 2nd one. Jeopardy, my friend - you're in jeopardy.
- DavidA - Although "Sweet Caroline" is my favourite ND song, that did little to woo me. Where are his Mickey Mouse ears? Every.single.performance that he does sounds the same as the last one - straight out of the Disney network's MM Club.
- Brooke - WTF was she thinking with doing "I'm a Believer"? She did redeem herself with the 2nd song...but at this stage of the game, there should be no 'redeeming'.
- DavidC - The first song was strong, but it didn't 'wow' me....the 2nd, "All I Really Need is You", however...goosebumps atop of my goosebumps! I LOVED it. I think that could be a hit song right now.
- Syesha - I don't care if she can sing. I don't like her. She belongs on Broadway.
Bottom 2: Jason & Brooke. Going home: Jason.
Actual conversation after DavidC's 2nd perfomance:
A: "OMG goosebumps ontop of my goosebumps..."
L: "I want to lick him"