Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 January 2009

It's only Tuesday....

As predicted, I didn't remain a goodie last night. While continuing the 'better eating' right through supper, by the time I made it to Tanya's and the chips 'n dip, and apple dip arrived, I was a goner. I did, however, eat fruit last night, and more fruit than chips 'n dip. Nevermind the fact that the apples were dripping in cream cheese and caramel sauce. Like I said, baby steps, and now I'm going to shut up about that because I do not intend this blog to turn into a food blog.

I had a lovely time last night at Tanya's! Erin, Julie, Rosanne, myself and Tanya were in attendance. We are all pretty excited about the new Bachelor season. Jason was a favorite on the last season of the Bachelorette, and we were beyond upset when Deanna left him in the cold. To see the season's preview with her return can only bring one thing - drama! I know, I know - it's a horrible show, with a horrible premise, but I get sucked into the drama every time. Plus, it's a wonderful opportunity for me to meet up with some dear friends. We're going to try to take turns hosting Bachelor night at our homes, and all get together weekly to watch it. So fun!

So far today I was stuck in traffic (that g.d. construction for Cows by the Causeway), am feeling rather grotesque, am in the cranky queue at work, and I'm barely past my first break. Oh it's a blessed day indeed. Happy Tuesday.

3 comments:

Rhonda Bowlan said...

You rock Amber! Love your writing! I would swear you were reading my mind about the healthier choices! It's so hard after the holidays. It already feels as though it should be Thursday! Back to the grind!
Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Chin up girl! Grey's starts again this week. A little goodie to look forward to!

Amber said...

Thanks girlies - xoxoxo