Search This Blog

Monday 26 January 2009

Wherein I lament about my long lost starter

Holy Frick it's cold! I can't describe how much I miss an automatic car starter. I know it's not very eco-friendly, and with the gas prices being so volatile I really should be thankful that I don't have a starter to avoid wasting gas. But man I wish I had a starter. My car takes so freaking long to warm up I'm normally at my destination just as it's starting to feel warmer. One thing I am thankful for in my VW Golf, though,...the butt warmers. The rest of me may be pre-frostbit, but my arse is as warm as pancakes fresh off the griddle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha -thanks for the laugh!!

Carmen said...

I totally get you... when I traded my old car in for my new Golf I gave up both the automatic starter and the block heater... but luckily I got heated seats!!