Search This Blog

Friday 23 January 2009

TGIF!

What a long week! I'm sooo glad it's finally Friday. It's weeks like this that prove to me why we have a 5 day work week - because I wouldn't be able to muster up the strength to do it for one more day...

Due to having to work nights this week, I had to tape ER and CSI last night so haven't seen them yet, but wow...what a Greys & PP! I blubbered like a baby through the end of PP. Perhaps that's why I feel so drained and tired today? (Yes, I'm a tv junkie and I get overly emotional whilst my favourite 'stories' are on - don't judge).

Tomorrow night I'm meeting up with some girlies from work. We're doing a bit of a Mexican fiesta with many yummy-but-bad-for-us-snacks. We'll be in our sweat pants for added comfort (and it can't help but aid in the ingestion of the yummies). After eating 'healthy' for the last 3 weeks it will be a treat for my palate, indeed. I'm making a nacho dip, and I'm salivating just at the thought of it. I'm going to use 'light'/'fat free' ingredients, but that really doesn't health it up a whole lot. Ah well...it's not good to deprive yourself, right? I'll have to clean the house from top to bottom on Sunday to try to work off some of it though.

I hope you all have a fantastic, stress-free, yum-filled weekend :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I hear ya on the TGIF! BUT some of us don't have 5 day work weeks!!! I am in my 12 day stretch which will actually be 13 because I have to work with Jared the next Saturday too! BOOOOOOOO So proud of your healthy eating! Wish I could do it! Enjoy your treat night this weekend. We NEED to get together soon, still have your Christmas present! Love ya! Tanya