Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 September 2007

Where've I been?

Busy times - long time since my last post. Here's the quick & dirty version of what's been up with me since my last post:

- Friday night it ended up just being Julie & myself; we met up at the Dollarama and shopped around there and Wal-mart before heading back to my place. She hadn't seen Thursday's episode of BB so we watched that. I randomly found out who won the HoH early - and wasn't happy at finding out, nor the recipient of the HoH. Now that it's Tuesday it's now common knowledge that Zach won. Although he picked Jessica & Jemeka - I'm very nervous about the double eviction Thursday....... Happy that I got some QT with Julie - boy I'll miss her...wish she wasn't so far away.... :(
- Saturday morning, I got up bright & early to meet Angela at BR to go over the ins/outs of being an instructor. There are some limitations to what can be done with pages, due to cost effectiveness...so I'm feeling slightly limited. She & I and Brandi then went out to Pizza Delight for lunch - we got the buffet....LESS than stellar. Sat night, after a 2 hr nap, I headed to Argyle Shore and joined Lana's family scrapping. I worked on my first 'class page', and I'm totally unsatisfied with it...thinking of starting over again :S.
- Sunday I got up early, got ready, headed back to the cottage for the afternoon. I finished a few pages for myself, but in all, unsatisfied with my scrapping. I woke up with a sore throat on Sunday, so I blame that. I headed back into town at about 4:30 or so, meeting up with Chris to head to Olivia & Steve's engagement party, then home.
- Monday I did absolutely nothing - and had full intentions of doing this, and feel totally guilt-free about it. I still wasn't feeling 100%, and I knew the week ahead was going to be insane, so planned a nothing day, and loafed on the couch, catching a bit of tv in between naps.

That brings us to current - on night shifts this week...and it's busy as H-E-double-hockey-sticks. We're working OT this week and next, and I'm tired before I start. Least I have BB to look forward to this evening. If you think I sound cranky, you'd be correct.

No comments: