Search This Blog

Monday 10 September 2007

Weekend update

So I'll make my BB rant brief - I'm unimpressed by the HoH - more unimpressed by the nominated members....think it's ludicrous to even think of a win for either Zach or Jameka because they're both useless, and am crossing my fingers, toes and anything else that dangles that either Dick or Daniele win the power of veto. Zach's rant last night, "...I am the muscle...", made me gag. He's such a baffoon!

So an update on my weekend: Friday night I worked til 9:15pm so had to pack quickly before bed, to prepare for Saturday's 'retreat'. Sat morning I met up with the girls at 8:30 at Home Hardware in Stratford, before making our way to Camp Fairhaven in Murray River. It was 'rustic', but what could one expect from a bunk house at a camp? I do not camp...so it was a little more rustic than I'd like, but it was cheaper than an alternative meeting spot. The advantages were meeting with good friends, lots of good laughs, good food, time to create new layouts, and a little 'break' from reality. Disadvantages: the hot humid day we had on Saturday, the ants, (found out they BITE too), the icky bathroom toilets, the nature "smell", sleeping in a strange environment, sleeping on the floor in a strange environment, and my inability to sleep in a room of snoring ladies.

Sunday was a write-off, on account of getting maybe 2 hrs sleep Sat night. I napped on the couch inbetween watching Animal Planet (free preview on the dish this month - love the channel, but I fear it's making me unstable!! How I cry when I see some of those poor animals...). I should have done the laundry, but opted to leave the huge pile for tonight...or tomorrow night...*wink*. On account of the laziness that was my Sunday and the lack of food in the fridge, we opted for supper out - and I treated Chris & I to Boston Pizza, and then it was home for BB, Family Guy and BED.

No comments: