Search This Blog

Thursday 27 September 2007

It's Thursday!

Good day! I'm about to burst....I *finally* have my doctor back again!!!! After some personal issues, my original doctor is back in business, and I have an appointment booked in October. I'm going to ask him about my heartburn. He originally had me on some prescription antacid pills, but when the refills ran out, no clinic doctor would re-prescribe them. Now my jumbo extra-strength Rolaid tub is almost empty. I know he'll take one look at me and say, "Amber, Amber....you've really let yourself go...", and blame my diet. Anyway. Maybe I can also get him to light a fire under the arse of those in charge of booking my nerve tests. (My original appointment ended up being cancelled due to equipment issues.....and has YET to be re-scheduled...original date Aug 1....and remember I went to see someone about this LAST DECEMBER for the first time re: my sore wrists...).

Last night's stamping class was a lot of fun. The projects were so cute too...we're going to be doing a double-page layout 6x6 size, and by the end of the club session, we'll have a full little 6x6 album :). Also, we made 4 cards. Really nice. I will miss next month's session, unfortunately, but Angela has graciously offered to do up a kit of the project that I'll be missing to do at a later time.

Caught another sad episode of Animal Cops (Animal Planet is on a free preview til Oct 1 for ExpressVu) when I got home, followed by the premiere of Private Practice (late night last night). I wasn't overjoyed with the initial 2 hr Greys episode introducing Addison's new beginnings last season, but last night's premiere was really good. It almost made me want to dance naked. *KIDDING* Grey's premieres tonight!!!!!!!! Totally stoked!!

No comments: