Search This Blog

Friday 21 September 2007

Bah!...continued...

So the day hasn't improved. I went out on my lunch break, opting for the greasy cheeseburger that I've been craving all week instead of the fruit/veggie platter, thinking I 'deserved' it because of the monkey day. Now I feel like crap :S. I also went shopping at Reitmans since shopping always makes me feel better, but the stuff I tried on looked like crap, so I feel worse. Then I went to the Bulk Barn for some chocolate...since chocolate ALWAYS makes me feel better...but it didn't even help...

Anyway.

So I watched the latest installment of Survivor. The churchy-radio host is already getting on my nerves, and I'm happy to see "Chicken" get the boot because I couldn't understand a word he was saying. He needed subtitles. My favourite line in the entire show,"I bury people", from the hot grave-digging James. The most disturbing part of the show? ...the low-rise jeans Jean-Robert was sporting. EWW! And please...the surprise on the contestants faces when Jeff told them they had to leave all their personal belongings behind and take only the clothes on their backs. Um...yeah....same scenario EVERY season....why adorn yourself with high heels, plunging dresses -- sans brassieres, and '40 lb' boots?? All in all the show was pretty boring, but the first one usually is. Very pretty scenery though, eh? And I love, love, love Todd! He's the cutest!

No comments: