Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 September 2007

Can I have a re-do, please??

Ok. So I really should have opted for a 'personal day' today.

Here's a list of my gripes of the day, thus far:
-WHO cuts their lawn at 7:15 in the MORNING??
-Mr. Horton, I said ONE sugar....not THREE. Jebus Chrisco!!
-My pants are very uncomfortable. I know I only have myself to blame, but still...I have to sit here for the next 8.5 hrs in discomfort.
-So far I've spoken with 3 people today, the first tore a strip off of me and the next wouldn't let me speak as she felt her voice was more important, I presume.

1- 2- 3- 4- 5- 6- 7- 8- 9- 10- *counting to 10* ...I've got a lot of day left yet to have it start off this way :S.

1 comment:

drum-cat said...

ah-hahaha. Sounds like you're living the dream, girl. Now if only you could find out where all those nasty people work and pay them a visit... ;)