Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 September 2007

My my my....

Oh my Oh my Oh my....Daniele squeaked by with another PoV win....and there was some screamin' and shoutin' goin' on in the trailerhood! Now to just get through the HoH competitions to eliminate Zach! Because there was such a fluff going on at work about something that was 'spoiled' I was left a little curious at the end of the show - because it was all good to me! So, when I got to work, I gave in and asked to have someone send me the link that everyone was oohing and ahhing about ....

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php?topic=14838.0

Wow...I don't want to spoil anything for those in my readership who do watch the show and don't wish to be seeing anything...but suffice it to say I'm disappointed in Dick, and I'm surprised that nothing was done about this on the show last night. That's all I will say at this time.

And Canada came through to vote in the proper Idol last night. Brian deserved to win - although I'm still more than disappointed that Greg wasn't a contendor - because he really really should have been. The finale was quite entertaining, and Jon didn't disappoint...yummmmm...though, I really wanted to hear the "Make a Memory" song. Anyway.

I got the majority of the laundry done last night, and tonight, after work I'm going on a 'date' with Melissa. We're going to grab a bite to eat and go to the movies. I'm so excited!

1 comment:

peirocks said...

oh dear!!!

bah, I say if BB let the letter through, it's their fault for doing so.

There's little difference between this letter and the plane banners.