Search This Blog

Monday 24 September 2007

uuuuug.

......I feel yuuuuuuuuuuuuucky.

Everything hurts...even my skin hurts...I've just taken 2 Advil in hopes it might alleviate some of it... there's a bug going around the office...and I fear I've fell victim to it...I hope not, but man... It's going to be a loooong day.

Saturday night was fun - landed at Angela's after work, joining her and Maria for some scrap-time. Angela, per usual, made up some yummy snacks. I did up my next class page, and I'm much more pleased with it than the first one. This one is only 1 page, but it's a heritage layout, so hopefully will be a popular choice. I really enjoy doing the old pics of Mom & Dad. I did one more page after that of Zoe, and had to call it a night because I was exhausted. I came home and went straight to bed. Sunday was another 'sleep day'...with napping and tv and not much of anything else. So, I should have gotten caught up on my sleep then...so why to I feel like I've been run over by a large truck? I need a hug...and a massage...and a comfy pillow and soft couch.

No comments: