Search This Blog

Friday 31 August 2007

Stop Monkeying with Me!

So I totally forgot the sugar in my coffee this morning. If not for the fact that I absolutely require the caffeine-intake right now, I'd dump it.

In 7 hrs my 3 day weekend starts.
I fear the day, thus far, has shaped up to a monkey day and I wish I could warp myself home.
So last night I met up with the girls at the Gahan. The intent was nachos. Because I hadn't had supper and was starving I thought a 'meal' choice would have been better, so I ordered the scallop carbonara. It was really good, but the tomato pieces in it were a little yuck so I ate around them. I really want nachos now though, since I didn't have them last night. Kicking myself that I didn't get a few pics at the restaurant last night, too. Shame on me...the scrapper that I am!
3 hrs later and I'm back to this post - remnants of this morning's coffee still in the cup, and a purchased GCB coffee in my tummy. It's still a monkey day...but hopefully the afternoon will pass quickly so I can end it :) Julie & Tanya are coming over tonight, so I very much look forward to that. Tomorrow, I have to meet up with Angela to review some processes for my new instructor position at BR (we're postponing her "Birthday" lunch to another weekend, but will likely still go out to lunch (girl logic...lol)). Then, hopefully I might get a chance to get to the cottage to scrap a little bit!
And another hour later - 3 more hours left til my weekend. I guess I'll just put this to post.

1 comment:

peirocks said...

I nearly left the house without coffee.