Search This Blog

Thursday 6 September 2007

Goin' dizzy watching the traffic pass by...

Greetings - I made it through the day yesterday unscathed...a trip to a clothing store on my lunch break and 2 new pairs of pants later made me feel a little better. I did get 30% off of my 2nd pair. The 'tightness' on my tush yesterday disgusted me so I had no choice. The size of the new pants disgusted me even more, but heck, I need something to get me through the fall/winter. I hope I can finally work myself up to a new routine at some point to try to start moving a bit and eating better. It's becoming out of control.

So we're now at Thursday- for a 4 day work week, it's moving unbelievely slow. I've been experiencing a lot of heartburn lately. I fear I'm developing an ulcer. That, and perhaps a twitch.

This weekend, myself, Angela, Brandi, Shelley, Maria, Penzie, Laurie-Anne, and Charity are all bunking out at a girl guide camp and scrapping our buns off. We leave early Saturday morning and are staying the night Saturday. This should truly be an experience....me roughing it. Now I'm not an all-out 'princess' but when it comes to camping, well, I sort of am. There will be working plumbing I've been advised - but I'm currently on the hunt for an air mattress and sleeping bag. Sunday will definitely be a 'hat day' as well. Not quite sure what I'll be working on - oh I'm so organized.

Big BB on tonight...double eviction...yikes....go Donatos, go.............

No comments: