Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 September 2007

Goodbye Ruby Tuesday...

My horoscope today advised I was having a 3 star day. I sure am. One of those days where it pretty much recommended that if I have the option to stay home, I should. Anyway. I'm almost to the end...I have blisters on my feet, my lunch is sitting like a big blob in my stomach making me feel icky, I'm wearing the wrong underwear, and I've been busying myself with sticking my fingers in my ears and singing, "la la la la la la", outloud to prevent myself from hearing the spoiler information that's going around the office about tonight's Big Brother! Apparently it's shocking, and detrimental and it's going to bother me severely....I'll be sure to blog about it tomorrow, no doubt. I'm avoiding all forums and websites related to BB and I think my co-workers are going to respect my decision to find out tonight, and not early. It's mental torment though - really - want to know, but don't want to know...

Dear Canada - Vote Brian. If Jaydee wins, there's something really, really wrong. Brian's performance of "Hallelujah" was awesome. Jon Bon Jovi is going to be on the finale tonight - yum!

No comments: