Search This Blog

Friday 28 September 2007

Here comes the rain again...

Greetings - the forecast today explains the stiffness of my left knee and ankles (ankles?? ..that's new)... pitiful I'm this sore before I'm even 40. At least I do have 2 arms and 2 legs. And I'm hopeful the large, very sore lump on my neck is a gargantuan zit forming rather than something morbid...but holy CRAP is it ever sore! I think I'm in the 'safe zone' because it's sore, right? If it's still sore on Oct 15 at least I can ask my doctor.

So my class last night was cancelled...no sign ups :(. I kinda figured it'd be a lame turnout though...the page did rot, afterall. Plus, it was premiere night...who wasn't home tuning into the first show of the new season for ER, CSI, and Greys?? I sure was! ER was typical, but good; CSI was good, though I'm a little upset by the catching of the miniature killer -- all good things must come to an end, though. I fell asleep during Survivor but did see who was booted, and I'm totally ok with it. And Greys...oh Greys, how I missed you, and how I love you. I'm soooo happy George decided to return after all. It was my favourite of the premieres, of course, and it had me displaying an array of emotions, from laughing to crying. Izzie was getting a wee bit on my nerves, however. And I laughed out loud when "Bambi" came back to life.

No comments: