Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 September 2007

In love with the Attic

Happy Hump Day. Last night's jaunt to Summerside with Brandi & Angela was lovely. It was my very first time through the threshold to the Paper Attic... Oh my! The owner of that establishment is right on the money...she rotates to all new product/paper lines every 6 mos so it's always fresh & new. There were new treasures to find...ones certainly not found in our local C-town stores (what's WITH that, anyway? - my thoughts...she actually scrapbooks?? *shrug*). I found a stamp set that I've been looking for for months, and some delicious papers I couldn't resist - including a few glittery Christmas patterns that will adorn my Christmas cards so nicely! After spending a small fortune at the Attic, we then headed back to Kensington to the Lotus Garden for Chinese supper (as it was Brandi's birthday she had the right to choose where we dined). It was actually quite yummy. Awesome egg rolls! And it just so happens that I had a craving for egg rolls a few nights back. Sated!

Tonight is our first night of Angela's "stamp" club, and tomorrow night is my first class at BR - if anyone signs up. Friday night there's a possibility for Brandi & I to join Angela at her place to scrap, since her Chris is working, and then Saturday is the "Pink" Crop for Breast Cancer at BR. Then, on Sunday, I'm going to be meeting up with Kim & Amber for an early supper. FULL week/weekend. Since when did I get so popular anyway?

No comments: