Search This Blog

Tuesday 18 September 2007

stupid is as stupid does...

So the sleep was much better last night - though I think if I had've gone to bed 3 hrs prior to when I actually did, I would have benefitted more. Anyway. I'm off tomorrow, on account of working again this coming Saturday, so I think I'll be able to make it to the end of the day. I'm a tad less cranky...emphasis on the 'tad'. I'm having a 'stupid' day...I feel stupid, everything I do takes me double the time as it should, and the public I've been dealing with...well...following suit.

So I tweaked the blog up a bit, and figured I should post something for today. Finale for BB is on. I'm still pulling for Dick to the bitter end, despite blue balls or coded letters. I'm a little skeptical if Daniele will share the winnings if she's the ultimate winner. More than once she's 'joked' about not sharing, and well...it should be an interesting turn of events. GO DICK!

Day 2 on the veggie/fruit platter lunch - I even walked to the store to get it...I think it was more out of laziness though to get it than the health benefit. I have very little gas and didn't want to take the time out of my lunch hour to go get gas.

Good news just made it's way to my inbox...I'll have a 'new to me' PC in the next while!! Yay!!!!!!!! Back to having access to my pictures...back to being able to use my scanner...so excited!

No comments: