Search This Blog

Friday 14 September 2007

They did it....

Well they did it! Despite the 'incident' with the letter (the link I earlier wrote about), I'm still happy for the way it all went down. Zach fought for the spot and he lost, and Dick won, fair and square. Now it really doesn't matter which one wins on Tuesday. The Donatos rule both first and 2nd, but I still think Dick deserves the top prize because he, of all the rest of the players, played the best game -strategically. After watching the rest of them last night in the jury house, my 'love' for Dick was re-affirmed. How glad I am that some of those others aren't in the running!

So it's a day off for me....I work tomorrow. So far, it's been a real 'sleeper'....hah. Since Chris has to shoot the Shellfish Festival this weekend, he,too, was off today so we both had the opportunity to sleep in this morning, and it was glorious (despite me waking up at 3:30am with the worst charlie horse ever.......oooooooooW). We dined on breakfast bagels and I got us some Timmys coffee, and then I returned to my napping position after he left to go to the shoot. I'm just about to hop in the shower though - really, I am. Tonight I'm going over to Lana's with the girls for an impromtu pot-luck. I can't wait!

No comments: