Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 September 2007

Poo Poo Poo Poo

Source of this appropriate, googled image is the following:
http://www.crookston.k12.mn.us/.../poo_monkey3.html

So, yes, it's another monkey day. There also appears to be a full moon on the horizon...officially hitting us tomorrow...we all know it affects a few days ahead & a few days after, and well, it explains oh so so much.

So I pretty much vegged on the couch last night after getting home from work...feeling like complete A$$. Thankfully Chris took me up on my offer of giving him my debit card and picking up a few groceries so we'll be able to sustain ourselves this week. For supper, we dined on a $5 PD pizza. Thank goodness for pizza Mondays. The spicy chicken, although not noticed by Sir Chris, bothered me greatly however, and I suffered from nasty heartburn all evening. I need to get that checked.

I felt a little better today, physically, than yesterday, so it wasn't a 'call in sick day'. Too bad, since it's another monkey day. Anyway...now it's a matter of getting through this day, and afterwords, I'll be meeting up with Angela & Brandi at Micheals - from where we'll head to Summerside to visit the Paper Attic, and out to supper for Brandi's birthday. So I do have something to look forward to at least.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDI!

No comments: