Search This Blog

Friday 7 September 2007

Boooya!

So someone said to me today, "don't say that out loud", when I expressed my glee with last night's episode results and my continued push toward a Dick victory. I'm not faltering on this one.....GO DICK!! YOU ROCK!! The Donatos rule the house... or shall I say, Dick rules the house. I was a little shocked by the results of America's vote for the 2nd round, though... Bottom four, the double-D's, Zach & Jameka. Daniele & Dick both have to continue to fight tooth and nail, but I feel it will be down to the two of them for a victory. I'd be happy with either one of them pulling thru as winner, but am hoping it's Dick all the way.

In non-BB-related news, it's Friday!! Thank goodness it finally arrived. Now to just get through the work-week to have the weekend finally arrive. I am totally unprepared for this weekend's scrap getaway. That's normal though. I went into Michaels on my lunch break and bought a block of neutral 12x12 paper, hoping that they will suffice for suitable background papers.

So the back to school flurry is all around us, and I have to admit, I'm a little jealous. The geek that I was in school lapped up every minute of it. How I loved getting new clothes and, better yet, new school supplies! I remember how nervous I would be, wondering who my new teacher would be, and if he/she was a 'good' teacher. I remember hoping I had a friend in the same class. I remember how traumatic it was entering grade 5 in PE, after moving from Ontario...how Dad and Mom came with us (my brother and I) on the first day, and how upset I was to be 'leaving the nest' and entering into a brand-new place, outside of my 'comfort zone'. Now I'm in the 'real world', working for a 'living', and still not quite knowing yet what I want to be, when I 'grow up'.

No comments: