Search This Blog

Thursday 20 September 2007

Domestic Diva

Happy Thursday. Yesterday I was soo busy I didn't even take time out to post. Sorry, peeps. Yesterday I cleaned house! Got up at 8am, and everything is swept, scrubbed and polished, well, I didn't dust. If anyone knows me, I never dust. It's horrible. I had intended on dusting, but by the time the rest of it was done I didn't want to look at another cleaning instrument, cloth, nothing. In between scrubbing and shining, I managed to do the laundry and I baked cookies and muffins. Look at me, so domesticated. Don't get too excited...peanut butter cookies and muffins from a bag mix. Anyway. I also posted my class page at BR. I'm NOT happy at all with it...:S...and I'll not be at all surprised if no one signs up. I hope to turn out better class pages in future.

So Survivor starts tonight. Whoop, whoop. It won't be the same as BB, but heck, I'm all about the reality tv. I watched the preview show for Addison's new "Private Practice". Seeing the snippets from past Grey's episodes made me miss Grey's all the more...can't wait til next week and the season premiere!!

In other news, my 'new to me' computer is ready for business!! I didn't have a chance to sit down and drive yet, but rest assured that's soon to come, followed by ..........new pictures!!!!!!!!

No comments: