Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 July 2008

The Whos, The Whats, They Wheres

To keep you "in the know":
  • The iPod is toast.
  • Big Brother is just fair this season, with the only high-point so far being the roaring match between the old guy and the new-mother-who-should-be-home-with-her-babies-than-on-a- reality-tv-show.
  • I've not yet been to the beach this summer.
  • I've consumed entirely too much ice cream in the last month.
  • I'm finally looking at changing my hair style for the first time in years.
  • I've not yet joined the gym or started my 'hood walks (I know, shame shame shame on me - I blame the humidity), hence I'm still my fluffy self.
  • The last thing I scrapped was a Mother's Day card, and that's very sad.
  • The house was cleaned up a little bit last night - again, stopping at the bedroom, and the dusting.
  • My laundry is still not done.
  • I'm still buying Tim's coffee on a daily basis rather than making my own before work (tsk tsk).
  • I now drink a XL coffee on a regular basis rather than a L.
  • I have not been invited to any weddings this entire summer!

No comments: