Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 July 2008

Ta-daaa!

Ok so I did it....the "canvas" is still a little short and a little too layer-y to achieve the true 'bob' effect that my hairdresser & I sought...but she figures within two more cuts I'll have the look we're aiming for. I am just delighted that the greys are hidden again. The color is a lot different -more red this time, less blonde. I guess when comparing to the original 'star' pictures, it's more comparable to the "Katie" bob. My favourite part of the night - when Bobbi-Jeanne said, "well it's not like it's ugly", when describing how we need to grow out the layers a bit more. Gotta love an 'honest' hairdresser :) I'm still getting used to it. It has been the same 'flipped out' style for years. I had memories of my old "Dorothy Hamill" 'do from the 70's when the initial 'drying' stages were happening. Chris said it's "cute".

Excuse the crappy self-portraits, but here I am:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice, Ms. Manuel ;D Not Dorothy Hammill like at all.

Anonymous said...

Looks Great!

Anonymous said...

Ummmm I am trying to figure out this comment thing...