Search This Blog

Friday 18 July 2008

Stupid is as Stupid does

It's been a few days since a 'real post'...been feeling pretty crappy the past few days...excessive headache that just won't quit (I blame it on the weather - humidity or the barometric pressure...blah blah...whatever it is...freakin OUCH). Because I don't feel I can put two eloquent sentences together, here is a list of "stupid things about me" for your reading pleasure:

-I hiccup after the first sip of any carbonated beverage - every time.

-I eat the pickles off my burger - not as part of the burger.

-My jaw is crooked, and the orthodontist wanted to break my jaw, reset it, and put me in braces to fix it. I declined, and now when I see pictures of me and you can physically tell something's not right, I wish that I'd done it.

-I got my drivers license at the age of 24.

-When I'm watching TV I need to hear every word or it drives me crazy; I can't start watching a movie/show mid-way through (unless I've already seen it before).

-I have to read the newspaper in the proper order, and it drives me nuts if someone has messed up all the sections before I get to it.

-Sometimes I read magazines from back to front.

-I prefer to use "pretty stamps" when sending snail mail.

-I'm easily distracted - EASILY.

-I always shave my left leg first.

-I hate being sticky.

-I hate having my socks twist up on my feet.

-I can't walk and drink unless there's a straw...coordination of a sloth.

-Broccolli makes me fart (doesn't it do this to everyone?).

-I don't often take overly well to criticism.

-I only use fine-tipped pens.

-I can't sleep with socks on.

-I pick my cuticles incessently - it's a gross, disgusting habit.

-I have a morning 'ritual'...consisting of up, shower, breakfast, hair, etc., which has to be completed every day, or my entire day is 'off' (let it be known that this ritual used to also consist of making the bed and tidying up my surroundings, too, but I've let those slide, so I'm getting better).

What's YOUR 'stupid' quotient? ;)

No comments: