Search This Blog

Friday 11 July 2008

TGIF

Jeepers - from writing about sawed-off man parts to teary-eyed memories - that's quite a range in posts, hmm?

TGIF! ...and a busy weekend ahead planned!

Last night, we were invited over to Steve & Wanda's for a BBQ, and we had a blast. They are very hospitable hosts, and not the type to see your drink hand empty for very long. Suffice it to say that it was a tough wake-up this morning...made tougher by the impossible-to-wait-in-line-ups at any and all coffee shops en route to work...:(. That's right, I'm composing this sans-caffeine. Wowsers. I really regret not going to get my camera last night...there were many photo ops...from Wiggy throwing radish, to Steve's fire ("tonight, I am God"), to Chris' chubby bunny. Next time...

Tonight, we're booked at the Pepperoni Palace...and can't wait. I wonder who will play the banjo this time? Tomorrow, we hope to make it out to Cavendish to see the sand sculpting team in action (plus I haven't been to Cavendish this year anyway), and tomorrow night, we're thinking of going to the races. I think Sunday should be a 'do nothing' day...but the humidity that has been the norm of last week (which finally lifted yesterday...HALLELUJA!) has made it impossible to clean house....so I fear Sunday will be a clean up day. Oh, and my good gracious...BB starts Sunday night too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reading about all your plans make me lonely and homesick!! I want to go to Cavendish!! I want to go to the Beach!!
I just have one question - what in the world is the Pepperoni Palace? I hope you have a really great time.
We're going to the zoo on Sunday..
L.