Search This Blog

Monday 28 July 2008

And then there were 8

First off - what the HECK was Zach wearing, and who dressed him? I enjoyed the "acoustic" night. Here are my thoughts:

1) Sebastian Pigott -"Lucille"- I thought it was ridiculous. Bottom 3 again, baby.
2) Earl Stevenson - "Two" - To quote Chris, to listen to this guy talk, he "sounds as dumb as dirt" (and looks it too in the pic I borrowed from the CI site to use on the post). He did a good job on the song though - I actually liked him this week.
3) Mark Day - "Stay" - The kid can sing...and he 'sounds better' if you don't look at him. He's safe for another week, I suspect.
4) Mitch MacDonald - "Oh Atlanta" -Is it just me, or does this kid resemble Chicken Hawk from the Looney Tunes? Sorry, THIS was ridiculous.
5) Amberly Thiessen - "The Way I Am" - LOVED it. Love her. I cannot fathom why she was in the bottom 3 last week. WAKE UP Canada!
6) Mookie Morris - "Ophelia" - I liked it a lot; Mookie is another one of my favorites.
7) Drew Wright - "Sunday Morning" - Not bad - can still get lost in his pretty eyes, so let him stay another week, Canada.
8) Theo Tams - "Weak in the Knees" - What's with him singing women's songs? I love this song; I enjoy Theo a lot...loved it.

Bottom 3 Sebastian, Mitch & Drew. Going home: Mitch

Completely unrelated, but it makes me giggle, I will leave you the 'insult of the day', courtesy of the King of Queens, which I watched after Canadian Idol: "He's a demented old circus monkey". The next time a person peeves you off and you want to express yourself, use this description. You might just giggle, too.

No comments: