Search This Blog

Friday 4 July 2008

Dedication

I have worked in customer service a long time - in fact, as long as I've been employed, I've been aiding and assisting the public in some capcity or another. Sometimes, we do have to put on a 'pretty face' , and smile sweetly, when all along we're telling our customer in no uncertain terms to 'go F#@& himself' in our head. The societal belief that "the customer is always right" can be pushed to the maximum, and unfortunately, those least deserving of extras, breaks or favors are those that receive those extras, breaks or favors because they can scream the loudest, and that enrages me. Why does one person feel it's right to berate and belittle someone else when all the person on the receiving end is trying to do is help them? These tiny, tiny, tiny souls are a special kind of stupid. They will get their own comeuppance, someday, and I hope it's ten-fold.

To Mr. L.J., this song is dedicated to you.

No comments: