Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 July 2008

Help me thru Hump Day

Happy Hump Day - and I say that loosely, because happy was one thing I wasn't when I realized it was only Wednesday...after waking up and the first thought of the day was,"Ahh...Thursday...one more day for the alarm".

Anyway.

Employees of the City of Summerside are getting some extra incentive this summer to bike, walk or roller-blade to work. The city has created a Green Commute Club to earn credits that can be used towards days off of work. Gordon MacFarlane, the city's director of human resources and legal affairs, came up with the idea. "If they have a green commute 80 per cent of the time between June 16 and Sept. 30, then we will give them a couple of green days off," said MacFarlane. Full story: http://www.cbc.ca/canada/prince-edward-island/story/2008/07/22/green-commuters.html

I suppose it would be a good idea if Charlottetown came up with a similar idea? Maybe then the lady in the Honda would not sit idling her car as she ran the a/c, slowly licking her ice cream cone in the DQ parking lot??

So I'm having a mental dilemma..........I need a change.....I sooo need a change. The last time I sat down in front of my hair dresser I asked her what she could recommend, and she couldn't recommend anything........ So, I've found a few styles that I've been looking at (click the picture to bring up a larger image). Here's where you come in...Please see the attached photos, and choose which one I should go with. Please be brutally honest in choosing which style might suit the best. If you're afraid of hurting my feelings, feel free to comment "annonymously"! Amber needs a change!

I'm hoping if I go in with a picture in hand, I might come out of there looking slightly more sassy....here's hoping, anyway. Numbers 1 & 2 are a lot different than my 'norm', where 3 & 4 are similar to what I have - or what it's 'supposed' to look like. My hair appointment is next Tuesday night. Thanks for your insight :)....aaaaaaaaaand GO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like 2 and think it would be a slimming look - particularly if you went with a darker hair colour - ie the colour in the pic. Can't wait to see what you decide!!