Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 April 2008

We're Down to 9

Well, well, Kristy Lee managed to save herself for another night - what with it being Dolly Parton night and all. I missed the first half hour of the show last night on account of having to work until 9. From the recap of the evening I knew my favourites and my non-favourites. I tried to stay up late to watch another channel feed but I couldn't keep my eyes open. Here's my opinion:
  • Brooke: from what I remember, she was her usual "Brooke"-self, with her guitar. I think it was a solid performance.
  • DavidC: LOVED it...that was the only performance I remember from watching the later channel feed before giving up and going to bed. This guy has it in the bag.
  • Ramiele: methinks she's put herself in jeopardy...still cute as a button, she just hasn't charmed me.
  • Jason: I believe he did a good job, from what I saw from the recap. He should be ok for another week.
  • Carly: I walked in the room as she was finishing up - I think she did a great job.
  • DavidA: he sang a good song, technically - I wouldn't buy the track though. He's secure for another week.
  • Kristy Lee: for one night, she didn't have to 'countrify' a pop song. While Dolly might have liked her, my opinion hasn't changed.
  • Syesha: once more, she tried to conquer a song that was bigger than her. She sang ok - technically, but again, I don't like her. I think her time is short-lived, too, as it seems she's been toward the bottom of the votes for a few weeks. America mustn't like a biotch, either.
  • Michael: an utter delight...when he sang that line with 'sexy' in it, you can't tell me that women all over weren't mushing a little in their seats. His performance was fantastic...if he continues like he's been the past two weeks, he just may give DavidC a run for his money.
Bottom 3: Ramiele, Syesha and KristyLee. Going home: Ramiele

No comments: