Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 April 2008

They Say the Neon Lights are Bright on Broadway...

Ok - for all who know me know that theatre is not my bag. Sorry Lana - that's one area where we just don't jive :). So AI last night for me was very 'meh'. In all honesty, they all did well, for what was asked of them. I can't believe I'm about to type this, but even Syesha did well. Paula was suprisingly coherent as well.

I know you're all just chomping at the bit to see my picks, so without futher ado.........here you go:

  • Syesha: She has proven her place is on Broadway - now it's time for her to run straight there...leaving AI behind. Maybe she can even land a role what will allow her to do that freakish baby cry ...*shudder*.

  • Jason: Very weak performance for what was expected of it. Obviously, Jason is the polar opposite of Syesha...proving himself to be totally far away from Broadway. His pot-induced exclamation, "I didn't know it was sung by a cat", made me hurl a little bit. His days are numbered.
  • Brooke: Is it just me, or does it appear as though the men in coats are just waiting at bay for this one to get off stage? Despite singing ok, I think she sealed her ticket home with the 'restart' after having forgotten her lyric.
  • DavidA: Meh. Meh. Meh. He's got the Sanjaya-vote so will be there for a few weeks still.
  • Carly: I found her a bit screechy in parts, but for all, did well.
  • DavidC: Did I mention that this man is going to be the next AI? Well done, sir.

Bottom: Without a doubt Jason and Brooke. Going home: Brooke.

As for BB - Ryan once more proved himself the big ol' buffoon that he is. By not replacing Sharon with Adam on the block, he just cost himself the game. The way he went on and on and ON about having all the "power" was laughable.

No comments: