Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 April 2008

Seasons of change

For those readers who watch The Bachelor, and have not yet seen last night's episode, stop reading now. For those that have seen it, care to join me in a toast to Matt's decision? I was *gleeful* to see that Marshana & Robin were let go. The two of them had more than over-stayed their welcome. I still can't fathom why he chose Marshana over Holly last week, anyway. And the cherry on the sundae? ... Robin's face all contorted as she bid Matt, "bon soir", with the nastiest scowl of all scowl's. ROFL!! Love it. After he dumped Holly, I really don't know who I want to see him with...maybe Noelle, as she seems to be the most down-to-earth of all who's left. I hope it's not Shayne... Time will tell. Next week - the hometown dates!

I spent the night in last night, and I was very domesticated! Chris is very under the weather, so I cooked supper, did two loads of laundry, baked cookies, and was at Chris' every beck and call (don't get used to that, hunny!). I suppose I ought to be honest about the cookies thing too...it was a bag mix...egg and a few tablespoons of butter, mix and drop. A monkey could do it. BUT, I didn't burn them.

So the warmer weather seems to be close at hand...spring has finally sprung. Actually, the expected high on Friday is supposed to be 17 degrees Celcius. I must admit the shedding of the heavy sweaters always is a little daunting to me. I'm totally uncomfortable with the added chub ... and this time of year seems to exacerbate it. So...step 1 - recognize the problem. Step 2....DO something about it. I'm in cahoots with a friend as we speak...considering another gym membership. Chub or no chub, the bottom line is really health. I'm not healthy...I don't feel good...I'm always tired...little to no energy... I gotta get moving... I feel like a ticking timebomb. I loathe my own reflection.

Tuesday's calendar of events: completing Step 1 and working on a date to complete Step 2.

Wish me luck.

No comments: