Search This Blog

Friday 18 April 2008

TGIF!

For some reason this week seemed to take forever to pass...sleeeeeepy days, and many XL coffees were consumed. Originally today was the day to move ahead on Step 2...however, we're putting a hold on that. The cost of Curves is $42/month...almost double the cost of a full-service gym closer to where I live. So, before dedicating myself for a 12 month commitment, I want to explore some other avenues. Part of me wants to save the money - and as the nicer weather is coming, why not start a walking routine around my block, and enjoy the fresh air at the same time? Sounds great, doesn't it? Trouble is, I'm a lazy sonofabeach.....and commuting to an actual gym facility seems to be the only thing that has (in the past) gotten me up and out of the house to exercise. Guess I'm just weighing the pros & cons still (nevermind the fact that I still partook in a few "Last Suppers" even though we decided not to meet up with Curves - Don't judge me - I'm sensitive :)).

Tonight I'm meeting up with some of the crafty girls to make some cards and share some laughs. Tomorrow I will call around the various gyms. Yeah.

Happy weekend!

No comments: