Search This Blog

Friday 11 April 2008

Big TV Night

Ok ok, I know what you're thinking...enough with the TV posts...clearly you don't understand... I'm a simple gal. I work, sleep, scrap the occasional photo, join friends for the occasional nacho, and sometimes even get out with the boy for a date here and there. But when I'm not doing all of that, what else am I to do as I fold laundry than to watch TV? :)

So finally the writer strike is over and we're back to a full Thursday night line-up. ER started the evening - did anyone see? Did anyone get a gander at the Heath Ledger-lookalike Simon with the accent? Not bad...better to look at than Stanley Tucci! Next we have Survivor...and I LOL'd at Eliza trying to use the stick to save herself. HAHAHAHAHAH. She deserved to go home. Every time I saw her on the TV I ate a little more in sympathy for her evident ribs. Maybe I'll lose weight now that she's gone? Bah haha. Because AI and Survivor were playing at the same time, I decided to flip to the final 3 minutes of AI to see who was booted. And. I'm. In. Shock. -- America.W.T.F??? Letting Syesha stay another night while the cute Aussie departs?? It's clearly wrong. It was only til this morning that I discovered that Kristy Lee wasn't even in jeopardy...wow...maybe Idol Gives Back affected the brains of the voters? CSI ended the TV night - another excellent episode. How I love that show.

Finally Friday folks...busy weekend ahead. I am going to a concert tonight, work tomorrow, and going to a 30th birthday party for Jared. Hope you all have a grand weekend!

P.S. Anonymous, thank you *so* much for posting, and following my feeble prose!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, here goes. You know I love ya, and if it's easier now to post messages to you, you'll get sick of hearing from me!!
L.