Search This Blog

Thursday 10 April 2008

attention: Peanut Gallery

I've never been one to look for/beg for attention. After having started this blog almost a year ago, I didn't really care if anyone read it. A few of my friends have approached me, saying they do follow it, and quite frankly, it felt good :). I have a rather large list of blogs that I follow regularly, and most of them have many many comments on their posts - regularly. And I have to admit, I'm a little jealous. So I got to thinking...if it were easier to post a comment on this blog, would I see many many comments on mine, too? Since previously, only those readers with a Google/Gmail account had the ability to post a comment, I've gone out on a limb and changed the restrictions on the comment section, allowing *gulp* everyone and anyone to comment now. So, feel free...drop me a note. Show me the love!

Oh, and p.s. ...spammers, this is not a message for you - so leave me alone.

Aaaand...GO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog Amber! I check it daily for updates! Love your writing style and humor!