Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 April 2008

She got the way to move me, Cherry....

When I found out that this week's Idol mentor was going to be Neil Diamond, I was totally stoked. Was I as stoked after last night's show?....meh - notsomuch. Maybe it's just due to who is left standing. America just got it wrong when they decided to boot out Michael and Carly. And WTF was up with Paula critiquing Jason's 2nd song before he sang a 2nd song? Paula - lay off the heavy meds before airtime, please!

As you've been accustomed to reading my thoughts post-performance, however, here they are:

  • Jason - I enjoyed his first song, but loathed the 2nd one. Jeopardy, my friend - you're in jeopardy.

  • DavidA - Although "Sweet Caroline" is my favourite ND song, that did little to woo me. Where are his Mickey Mouse ears? Every.single.performance that he does sounds the same as the last one - straight out of the Disney network's MM Club.

  • Brooke - WTF was she thinking with doing "I'm a Believer"? She did redeem herself with the 2nd song...but at this stage of the game, there should be no 'redeeming'.

  • DavidC - The first song was strong, but it didn't 'wow' me....the 2nd, "All I Really Need is You", however...goosebumps atop of my goosebumps! I LOVED it. I think that could be a hit song right now.

  • Syesha - I don't care if she can sing. I don't like her. She belongs on Broadway.

Bottom 2: Jason & Brooke. Going home: Jason.


Actual conversation after DavidC's 2nd perfomance:

A: "OMG goosebumps ontop of my goosebumps..."
L: "I want to lick him"

No comments: