Search This Blog

Monday 21 April 2008

Manic Monday

Is it a bad thing when you catch yourself thinking, "man, I wish it was Friday", after you've just started work on Monday?

The weekend was pretty low-key. Friday night I joined a few of the crafty girls at Angela's and we enjoyed some munchies, laughs, and crafted a little. I managed to get a few cards done, and the 'face' of several cards to be done (thanks Angela for allowing me to take advantage of your awesome stamp collection!). Saturday I succeeded in passing a 'do nothing' day. Chris is still sick, so the two of us vegged on the couch, watching tv in-between naps (I'm starting to wonder if me adding a new theme pack on our TV programming was such a good idea!!). Chris' best friend Cody is visiting from Calgary, so he pulled himself off of the couch and went to supper with him; I stayed where I was :).

Sunday, we joined Cody at Maggies for a late breakfast - a 'tradition' that we used to do very regularly when Cody & his wife lived here. Oh how we miss them :(. After breakfast we all came back to the house. The boys 'geeked' on the couches with their laptops, and I attempted my tax return via some online software. I wish I was wrong, but they do make the software pretty much dummy-proof...and if I did do it right, I'm stuck paying in another year ...add to that what I owe from last year, and that makes a very cranky Amber. I so wish I wasn't such a financial buffoon...but here we are. Next year I do hope to manuever things a bit differently - *sigh*. Offer to the general public - accepting any and all financial advice...kthanks.

No comments: