Search This Blog

Friday 4 April 2008

Dear Dad...

It's been 6 years since you've been taken from us. Sometimes it seems like forever ago...sometimes I can't believe that much time has passed between then and now. Not one day goes by that you're not in my thoughts somehow. I always think of you with me - your smile of approval at things you'd agree with - there still even with a frown if you wouldn't so much approve. Sometimes, I close my eyes and wish that my thoughts of you would bring you close enough to touch...but wish as I might, you're always just out of my grasp. What I wouldn't give for just one more chance to dance on your toes...to hear you say, "hi Princess" one more time, to have just one more bear hug.

Thank you for being such an awesome father. Thank you for teaching me wrong from right. Thank you for showing me the most unconditional love. I love you and miss you more than words...

No comments: