Search This Blog

Monday 20 August 2007

Update

So it's been a few days - here's what's been going on:

- Friday I worked until 9pm so after work Chris & I just grabbed a snack at Dinos, watching KoQ, and then hit the hay.
- After a sleep-in (12 hours of sleep...*drool*) we got up, threw hats on (it was a very rainy, yucky day, weather-wise, so a perfect hat day) and went to Timothys for a breakfast bagel and coffee. From there, we did a bit of shopping at Buy-Rite (let it be known that I was in & out of Buy-Rite without buying any scrapping supplies!), Staples & Wal-Mart, and then stopped at Jumbo to pick up a movie. From there, we grabbed some old fashioned burgers at Peter Pan (food was good but the girl at the counter needs SERIOUS customer service coaching...holy crap), and headed home. I had a shower to warm up, then we snuggled under blankets to watch Cops, and then our movie, Disturbia (really good movie).
- Sunday Chris had to shoot some motocross competition in DeSable, so I lazed on the couch with the kitties for the better part of the morning/early afternoon. Then I got ready to head to the farm to visit Julie, Teddy and the girls!! Erin & Tanya met me there, and then we all left with Julie to go out for supper at Pizza Delight and some much-needed catching up. It was so awesome to see Julie again - I miss her terribly. From there, headed on home to watch BB. I think Daniele's explanation over who she nominated was very smart.
- That brings us to current...one thing to add of interest to date...Angela approached me to apply for the instructor position at BR - and I agreed. I'm nervous/excited about the opportunity. Classes won't start til the fall - but I think I ought to start gathering some ideas together for the pages...yikes!!

No comments: