Search This Blog

Saturday 25 August 2007

Just a small town girl....living in a lonely world....

Last night was fun. Before heading to Julie & Brian's, Chris and I went to supper at Cedars; the restaurant was full so we had to go upstairs to Babas. The wait was pretty bad -nearly an hour for food, but we did have time to kill and the food was worth waiting for. Truth be told, it was kind of nice to have Chris all to myself for a bit and actually sit down and talk. It's been a really busy summer...

Julie & Brian had tons of photos, from the wedding and the honeymoon, all in albums already. God she's organized! Seeing her pics from Toronto, the Toronto Zoo, Marineland, & Niagara Falls, I was quite jealous, I have to admit. I think it's my subconscious telling me I NEED A VACATION!

No comments: