Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 August 2007

Delayed update

Good day peeps - apologies for the late update. I don't have a really good excuse as to why I've waited til today. Here's what's been on the go since my last update:

-Friday night I furiously crafted the wedding gift, along with a wedding card, and a baby card - allowing for an hour of tv before bed time.
- Saturday was Julie & Brian's wedding. Congrats guys! It was a beautiful day and a lovely time. In between the reception and service, we went to Erin & Shane's house, where I completed my gift (I framed a 12x12 page with their invitation, & added a picture thanks to Chris' portable printer!). I also, thanks to Shane, discovered a new cocktail - spiced rum & 7. It did actually taste a little bit like cream soda. And I, um, used a straw....so um...2 doubles later and I wasn't fit to drive! We all piled into Erin's car, and headed to the reception, making way for the 'fun table'. We ended up calling it a night at about midnight - I wasn't feeling that good. My fear is the hangover started. :S
- Sunday, Chris & I went to Maggies for breakfast, then on to Erin/Shane's to pick up my car. After that I vegged on the couch for the remaining afternoon. Supper was bbq'd pizza, and after supper Chris & I went to the beach* til the sun went down, wading in the water, and Chris exploring the water for sealife. It was fun - even the mud, which I found a little scary (my sandals serving as suction cups, it seemed). I wasn't thrilled with the results of BB; I expected the results, yes, but not happy.
- Monday I worked all day and did laundry all night. I watched Idol, but have nothing to say - the performances were 'meh'. Still think Greg should still be there.

That brings us to current. Happy Tuesday! (borrowed image above is a close depiction of how I looked/felt on Sunday morning)

*(Update: here are some pics of the beach, the sealife, the sunset, and the MUD)

No comments: